If no 4-Day passes are available then please join the waiting list below, or consider a Sunday pass.
Book a 4-Day Pass
Book a Sunday Pass
Join the Waiting List
The 4-Day ticket price of £245 (convert currency) includes:
- Access to all areas of the meet for four days, including the opening and closing parties, seminars, demonstrations, workshops, talks and exhibition.
- All materials, except brushes.
- Lunch every day except Sunday.
- Evening meal on Saturday.
- Event t-shirt.
- Goodie bag.
Additional expenses to consider:
- Travel to, from and around London.
- Accommodation (we are inviting those in/near London to host visiting Letterheads where possible, also see FAQs for budget options).
- Breakfasts and evening meals.
- Drinks and other entertainments.
Please note that the meet has been budgeted to run on a not-for-profit basis. We believe that the price demonstrates good value for the learning and networking opportunities that will be available. (Learn more about the Letterheads here.)
Most of the materials will be supplied by A.S.Handover, and all the organisers are volunteering their time. There are no subsidies for those teaching, with everyone asked at the time of booking if they would like to run any formal sessions, in addition to all the informal learning that will be taking place.
By everyone paying their way, we can spread the direct costs of the meet across all participants, keeping the ticket price as low as possible. The main direct costs covered by the tickets include: Venue, including security and cleaning; Infrastructure, including easels, floor coverings and AV equipment; Catering & parties.